Compact Gummy Filling System Designed for Flexibility
Spee-Dee’s compact rotary filler helps the nutraceutical and cannabis industries quickly, safely and hygienically fill gummies. Designed with price and speed in mind, this rotary filler helps bridge the gap between inline systems and high-speed rotaries.
Reaching speeds up to 70 bottles per minute, it can fill gummies into rigid containers of many sizes, shapes and materials - including glass, metal, composite, paper board or plastic.
Compact Rotary Fillers Easily Integrate with Filling Systems
Compact Rotary with Combination Scale
Compact Rotary with Electronic Counter
Patented Streaming System Prevents Clumping
Retaining the key features of Spee-Dee's high-speed rotary, a segmented carousel assembly (U.S. Patent #10,994,879) helps stream gummies from the weigher or counter to the filling system, allowing for accurate container filling in a compact footprint. Eliminate bottlenecks with this patented streaming technology:
- The weigher or counter deposits gummies into the fill bucket
- Pocket dividers in the fill bucket separate the gummies
- String out plate deposits gummies in a stream
Compact Rotary Features
Electrical panel mounting on the base of the machine reduces overall footprint, allowing for easy integration into your existing space.
Tool-Less Change Parts
Cleaning, maintenance and changeover made simple with tool-less change parts to accommodate different sized containers.
Patented Magnetic Rotary Funnels
Reduce change overtime and improve cleaning and sanitation with a patented magnetic funnel connection that eliminates the use of fasteners.
Quickly and easily adapt to different container height and shape with custom container adapters.
Full Machine Access
Easily access all sections of the machine with reduced base size/footprint.
Compact Rotary Specifications
Spee-Dee compact rotary fillers easily integrate into new or existing lines while providing accurate, reliable filling, and ease of operator use.
- 12 pockets, 24” turret
- Speeds up to 70 containers per minute
- No container, no fill
- Bosch Rexroth servo drive motors
- 30” x 24” x 12” NEMA 4 epoxy coated enclosure mounted to the filler frame
- Bosch Rexroth 18A amplifier with integrated PLC
- Allen Bradley Flex4 VFD for conveyor control
- 240VAC, 60Hz, 3 Ph, 30-amp circuit
- Maple 7” full color touch screen