Accurate Baking Mix Filling
Fill baking mix packages quickly and accurately with Spee-Dee’s powder fillers. Our filling machines easily handle the most challenging bakery mix packaging applications.
We offer fillers that easily integrate with:
- Vertical form fill and seal baggers (VFFS)
Spee-Dee’s baking mix filling solutions will help ensure accurate product fills at high speeds, all while reducing downtime.
Auger Fillers Offer Drip-Free Baking Mix Fills
Spee-Dee’s augers easily handle baking mixes with free-flowing granular and non-free-flowing powder properties.
Spee-Dee’s Revolution auger fillers provide reliable, unmatched performance and affordable value.
- Fill range of 5 grams to 5 pounds
- Precise servo motor auger control
- Powerful direct drive design
- Up to 150 bags per minute on a continuous motion VFFS machine
- PLC-based controls with full-color touch screen interface
3800 Servo Auger Filler
Spee-Dee’s 3800 servo auger filler offers flexibility for baking mix packaging changeovers and promises accurate fills:
- Servo drive accelerates to chosen speed to ensure smooth filling cycle
- Memory for 50 product profiles by name or code
- Billited hopper cover, quick disconnect hopper clamps and removable hopper gasket ensure sanitary operating conditions
- Ability to adjust revolutions, auger or agitator speed while in operation
Achieve Drip-Free Fills with Auger Vacuum Tooling
When integrated with our vacuum tooling, fills become dust- and drip-free and clean seals are guaranteed. Ideal for form fill and seal baking mix packaging, Spee-Dee’s 4800 auger features vacuum tooling, which is designed without moving parts, making it an ideal bakery solution.
- Powder auger series 4800 integrates with vacuum tooling for dust-free fills
- Available for high-torque applications
- Ideal for product fills more than 5lbs
Combination Fillers for Multiple Components
Spee-Dee’s combination fillers are used when two or more additives are required, such as chocolate chips, nuts or dried fruit in the same package.
- Several configurations available to meet specific baking mix filling applications
- Easily integrate an auger (for mixes) with up to two volumetric cup fillers (for additives)
- Reduces cleaning time by separating allergens from the rest of the filling line system
High-Speed, PLC-Based Checkweighers for Accurate Fills
Spee-Dee’s PLC-based checkweighers check product weights at high speeds, helping to reduce costly product loss and ensure accurate product weights.
- Use as a standalone unit or integrate with new or existing lines
- Electro-Magnetic Force Restoration (EMFR) weighing technology is 10 times more accurate than traditional strain gauge models and guarantees precise and reliable measurement
- Communicate with other plant systems via non-proprietary PLC-based controls
- Calibrate at your facility in one minute, without needing a Spee-Dee technician–simply follow on-screen prompts