Rotary Filling Machines Quickly, Precisely Fill Rigid Containers
Spee-Dee’s rotary filling machines help the food, pharmaceutical and nutraceutical industries quickly, safely and cleanly fill dry products into rigid containers of many sizes, shapes and types, including:
- Plastic Tubs & Bottles – for products such as nuts, spices, parmesan cheese, whey/protein/nutraceutical powders, infant formula, baby food, gummies and pet food/treats
- Glass – for products such as spices
- Fiberboard – for household products such as detergent
- Metal Cans – for products such as milk powder
High-Speed Rotary Fillers Easily Integrate with Filling Systems
Rotary with Auger Filler
Rotary with Combination Scale
Rotary with Electronic Counter
Rotary Fillers Feature Simple, Hygienic Design
Spee-Dee’s rotary filling machines enable safe and hygienic operation quickly and precisely. An open, accessible design provides easy access and maintenance. Tool-less design allows for effortless, simple changeovers. Other features include:
- Timing screw, star wheels and turret are synched via servo motor
- Change parts are all tool-less, for easier cleaning, maintenance and change overs
- Filling funnels with a patented method to attach to the turret using embedded magnets, not fasteners, making the filler more hygienic and quicker to change over
- Servo drive augers can be raised, pivoted and lowered outside the guard to improve accessibility from floor level
- The fill plate is built in segments so it can easily be removed by one individual
- The hygienic conveyor has a tool-less slider bed and roller returns that remove for full access
- Optional stainless steel construction ensures long-lasting durability and a more hygienic machine
- Optional dust collection and gassing covers available
- Allen Bradley Compactlogix PLC and PanelView 1000+ HMI
Tool-Less Change Parts
Cleaning, maintenance and changeover made simple with tool-less change parts to accommodate different sized products.
Magnetic Rotary Funnels
Reduce change over time and improve cleaning and sanitation with a patented magnetic funnel connection that eliminates the use of fasteners.
Quickly and easily adapt to different container height and shape with custom container adapters.
Full Machine Access
Reduced base size/footprint and full-length doors provide easy access to all sections of the machine.
Hygienic Base Design
A small footprint saves space. Sloped surfaces and visual inspection windows allow for easy maintenance.
Integrated PLC Checkweigher
Achieve automatic weight adjustment/ tendency control. The filler and Spee-Dee checkweigher are combined into a single user interface.
Ideal Markets for Rotary Filling Machines
Spee-Dee’s rotary fillers quickly and reliably fill products for many markets. Click on your product below to learn more: